Timesaving Tips and Techniques
By Mikkel Vang
- After you log off your computer, wipe hard-to-reach keyboard lint with the yellow felt Unger Mini Duster ($3,
- Use an all-purpose wipe, such as Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, to clean and disinfect the keyboard and every
part of your monitor except the screen. Remember to unplug the keyboard before cleaning.
- Remove fingerprints and smudges from the screen with a dry or slightly damp microfiber cloth. Do not use
any chemical cleaners on the screen.
Chat and Clean
- When you’re on the phone with your mother-in-law and she is telling you one of her endless stories for the
umpteenth time, pull out a wipe and clean your mirrors.
Ready When you are
- Keep Pledge mitts, Swiffer cloths, or a microfiber cloth in a night-table drawer so you can quickly dust your
bedside tables, dresser, and headboard.
- Use your blow-dryer to remove dust from lampshades and delicate curtains.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-868-0300 or 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.