Our kids spent the entire summer and fall playing outside, there is bound to be a few grass stains set in their clothing.
Here are some tips on removing those tough grass stains.
Grass stains typically will set into clothing quickly, so the sooner you can remove the stain the easier it will be to remove.
Here are two ways to help remove the stain.
• If you are using a regular laundry detergent, one that contains enzymes and bleach is your best choice. Detergents with bleach are great for grass stain removal.
• Knock off any debris from dirt or grass left on the clothing
• Put detergent directly onto stain on clothing
• Rub the detergent into the clothing and allow to sit for 10-20 min
• Wash article of clothing as normal
• Let air dry to ensure stain is completely out, if stain is not completely removed and the article of clothing s thrown in the dryer, the stain will set in and it will be near impossible to get the stain out.
Bleach and Hydrogen Peroxide.
This is a great method as long as it is being used on a light colored piece of clothing.
• You will need ¾ cup of water, ¼ cup bleach and ¼ cup peroxide.
• Put solution directly onto the stain and rub into the clothing, allow to sit for 25 minutes to an hour.
• Be sure to rinse thoroughly before washing as normal.
Hope this stain fighting tips help leave your kids clothes looking there best.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.