It can be hard to manage family life and your career while maintaining your home. Time needs to be dedicated to it all. Learn how to clean your home while saving some time.
- Dedicate time to clean every day and try to get as much done as you can in 30 minutes to an hour. This will ensure you are cleaning, will not be distracted, and will not be exhausted.
- Make a cleaning checklist and follow it. It will help you stay focused on what needs to be done.
- Use a damp microfiber cloth to dust. A damp microfiber cloth will help catch dust better and will not leave as much as a mess on your furniture or floors. You can use this for ceiling fans, blinds, baseboards, etc.
- Clean from the top and then work your way down. You do not want to clean your floors first and then start cleaning, just to have to clean the floors again.
- Spray your bathtub and shower with cleaner and let it sit for 10 minutes while you clean other parts of the bathroom.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.