A Guide to Cleaning the Bedroom
A few simple daily acts can maintain a sparkling sanctuary and give you peace of mind.
By Mikkel Vang
Make your bed right before or after your morning shower. A neat bed will inspire you to deal with other messes immediately. Although smoothing sheets and plumping pillows might not seem like a high priority as you're rushing to work, the payoff comes at the end of the day, when you slip back under the unruffled covers.
Supplies to Keep in the Bedroom:
- Pledge Grab-it Dry Dusting Mitts or Swiffer cloths: for dusting furniture, floors, electronics, and knickknacks.
Keep them in a night-table drawer so they're ready when you are.
- Unger Total Reach Duster (about $5, amazon.com): for tackling cobwebs and for behind the bed, the tops of
furniture, and other hard-to-reach corners.
- Microfiber cloths: the no-chemical alternative for dusting.
- Clorox ReadyMop: for tile and wood floors.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes: for spot-cleaning switch plates, phones, and doorjambs.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes: for mirrors and windows.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.