If you or a family member suffers from allergies, it is vital to reduce the allergens in your home. Below is a list of helpful tips to reduce allergens:
1. Air condition your home. Keep doors and windows shut as much as possible. "Airing out" your home by opening the doors and windows is essentially doing the opposite for anyone who suffers from allergies. By doing that, you are actually letting in potentially harmful pollen and mold spores, amongst other things, so it is best to just leave your home closed up.
2. Clean bathrooms regularly. This will help minimize the production of mildew and other harmful allergy-causing bacteria.
3. Damp mop hard surfaces regularly. If you have carpet in your home, you may want to consider switching to hard floors as carpet Carpet is a perfect environment for dust mites and other allergens to fester. Changing from carpet to hard floors will reduce the allergens that are harmful to your family.
4. Fluff drapes and rugs in dryer to remove dust. You can also steam clean regularly to reduce allergens.
5. Vacuum everything, especially mattresses, once a week. Dust mites are major allergens to most people with allergies and asthma. Encase both your pillow and mattresses in allergen-impermeable covers. Wash the bedding in your home every week in water that is greater than 130 degrees Fahrenheit to further reduce dust mites and allergens where you sleep.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.