We can all use a few short cuts when cleaning your home, especially if you work a lot and do not have the time, or you just hate cleaning. Here are some helpful tips to cut corners but still get great results!
11. To quickly and easily clean your microwave, just put 2 cups of water and 1/2 cup of white vinegar in a microwave safe cup or bowl and microwave on high for roughly 3 minutes. Let it stand for a few minutes before removing, then wipe down the microwave, simple as that!
12. Drag the trash can over to you while you cook, or have a plastic bag handy to dispose of any food waste or packaging, which will save you from constantly having to walk back and forth from the trashcan, potentially dropping things on the floor.
13. Line oven pans, and even your Foreman Grill, with aluminum foil before use, that way you just have to remove and toss in the trash, no washing dishes needed!
14. Eat food out of a tortilla, or other similar food item, to avoid having to wash bowls.
15. Keep coal and/or baking soda in your fridge to help keep food fresh and reduce bad odors.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.