If you're having a costume party this fall that probably means some of your guests will be wearing some heavy costume makeup. Often this makeup can rub off on furniture or get spilled on household rugs.
You can remove makeup from furniture and carpets by following these steps:
1. If you are removing a makeup spill, use a washcloth or paper towel first to pick up any excess makeup. Pushing makeup toward the center of the stain will help keep it contained to a smaller area.
2. Create a solution of liquid hand dishwashing soap, rubbing alcohol and water into a spray bottle.
3. Spray the stained area with the solution.
4. Take a clean dry washcloth or paper towel and blot the area to remove the makeup.
5. Spray with solution and blot again until the stain is gone.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.